OHCEAC's 2nd Annual CEA Conference:
"Advancement of Sustainable Controlled Environment Crop Production Sciences and Technologies"
Thank you for joining us for the 2023 OHCEAC conference!
OHCEAC Conference Schedule at a Glance
Tuesday, July 18th
- OHCEAC Evening Welcome Reception
Wednesday, July 19th
- OHCEAC Conference (All Times in Eastern Time (ET))
- Welcome and Introductions: 8:15-8:30 AM
- Keynote Presentations and Discussion: 8:30-12:10 PM
- Lunch (Provided for In-Person Attendees): 12:10-12:45 PM
- Sponsor Presentations: 12:45-1:20 PM
- Invited Research Presentations and Discussion: 1:20-5:00 PM
- CEARC Tours (In-Person Activity): 5:00-6:05 PM
In the video above, OHCEAC Director Dr. Chieri Kubota met with Greenhouse Grower's Brian Sparks to discuss the expert knowledge team who will be presenting at OHCEAC's second annual controlled environment agriculture (CEA) conference on July 19, 2023.
Thanks to Our Conference Sponsors
Conference Media Partner
There are many hotels in the Columbus area to choose from but these hotels are only a short drive from the conference at the Controlled Environment Agriculture Research Complex (2515 Carmack Rd, Columbus, OH 43221).
- Blackwell Hotel (1.6 Miles Away - 5 Minute Drive): 2110 Tuttle Park Place Columbus, OH 43210
- Hampton Inn & Suites (2.2 Miles Away - 6 Minute Drive): 3160 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
- Hilton Garden Inn (2.2 Miles Away - 5 Minute Drive): 3232 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites (2.0 Miles Away - 5 Minute Drive): 3045 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
- Homewood Suites (1.1 Miles Away - 4 Minute Drive): 1576 West Lane Avenue, Columbus, OH 43221)
- Springhill Suites (2.0 Miles Away - 6 Minute Drive): 1421 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43212
- Staybridge Suites Columbus (2.1 Miles - 5 Minute Drive): 3125 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202
There are many nearby restaurants, shops and activities around Columbus for you to experience during your stay. You can also search Experience Columbus's website for recommendations.
Hosted by the Ohio Controlled Environment Agriculture Center (OHCEAC)